Tuesday 1 June 2010

KepadaNya Jua Kita Pulang.....

About 3 pm 31.3.2010....leaving for the final resting place....
Bismillahirahmanirrahim.....how she was called to the Almighty reminded me of how Kauthar went back to her final resting place....both were on ventilators, both were on high capacity ventilators due to the heavy pressures in their lungs, Kauthar due to her hypoplastic lungs and heart lesions, Azura..... bleeding in her right lung (due to plummeting platelet) that ripped two thirds of that part of her lung....that was later contained but both lungs later contracted infection that never responded to medication, infact they worsened and claimed her life....

I visited her the night before she passed on, I didn't utter any words when I saw her, only quietly whispered to her to redha....and tears rolled down her cheeks......that was all that she could respond to me...unlike the few days before when she was about 80% sedated, when I reminded her to taubat and seek forgiveness from Him and redha...and I asked forgiveness from her, she tried to open her heavy eyes and grabbed my hands.....I soothed her and asked her to sleep....that night she looked just like Kauthar...her eyes were swollen, cheeks puffed up, all due to pressure and I can see pain in her......azabnya.....

When I went out of her room, I told Yeop, her husband to redha and doa for what is best for her....I have the same feeling like I had for Kauthar...I am so weak, I can't bear the sight of her pain.......that night I fell to sleep while saying istighfar for me and Azura....

And, the wee morning after, my husband quietly woke me up saying that Azura is in critical condition and he was going to the hospital.....and not even 15 minutes later, as he about to step out of the main door....Mak told us that Azura dah tak ada......innalillah....

I cried while taking my shower, but felt my heavy chest lifted....the battle is over and Azura dah cukup hukum....Allah loves her by taking her at such young age!

I got my kids ready and left for the Rumah Mayat UMMC.....eleven years ago I bathed Kauthar for the first and last time, yesterday, I bathed Azura for the first and last time....she had bruises all over her body, all this caused by the negative platelet....and she was slightly yellow due to the high reading in her liver enzyme...but she was still warm and tender when I kissed her last after she was cleansed and kapan.......

I still can't help thinking about her when she kept insisting that she didn't want to go through the fourth chemo, when she did....she knew ajal was waiting for her....

Goodbye Azura, Kak Yani doa you will be placed amongst the righteous, we will look after Nabil and Yeop...alfatihah......

16 comments:

ezlin said...

alfatihah..semoga beliau ditempatkan dikalangan orang2 yang beriman..

rohaizahabas said...

Bila baca ni..hati bagai di siat siat..pilu....
Alfatihah buat Azura...

Edi said...

:......(

Kama At-Tarawis said...

Al-Fatihah... :(

zaitgha said...

Al-Fatihah.....

Naz in Norway said...

AlFatihah..

anedra said...

AlFatihah Yani. We knew her as Zoorek. Always pleasant. May she rest in peace and be placed amongst the righteous. It's a sad day for us STFians and I cant imagine how it's like for the family. May God give all of you the strength to face this challenging moment, InsyaAllah.

Unknown said...

:( alfatihah...

hanya doa yg dpt dititipkan semoga rohnya aman dan ditempatkan bersama yg beriman... amiin

semoga semua ahli keluarga tabah dan redha dgn kepulangannya ke pangkuan Ilahi...

kay_leeda said...

Sad, so sad :(
Al-fatehah.

LifeBloom said...

So sad and what a warm tribute to arwah .. masya Allah. Arwah was so ucky to have you by her side in health and sickness Yani. Like you mentioned, she dah cukup hukum and Allah SWT sayangkan dia dan deliver her from further sins in the duniya. Kita yang masih hidup - marilah kita insaf dan cari bekalan untuk menemani kita when our time comes. Take care - and you know we are all here for you should you need us. *hugs*

tireless mom said...

I cant hold back my tears, Yani. I share your sadness, AlFatihah untuk Azura aka Zoorek. Sadly, I only knew at the last minute that Azura that you often talked to me about is the same Zoorek who my fellow STFians shared her pain.

Sweet Serenity said...

Yani dearest, Al Fatiha dan semoga dia ditempatkan bersama orang-orang yg beriman!!

Idrina Khalil said...

Kak Yani
Such a sad post... I can help it but to cry.
My prayers will always be with Kak Azura and your family...

MamaEta said...

SAlam Yani, I knew it too late..walupun few times bila I jenguk ur blog.u did wrote about her...

Innalillahi wainna Iaihi Roji'un...

Semuga roh arwah tenang dan bersama para shuhada'..

P/s: For us who had experienced losing our loved ones to death and then bathing them..Allah saje yang tahu perasaannya..mudah2an jadi iktibar...

DrSam said...

Salam Yani. Saya merasa amat tersentuh membaca cerita ini. Saya doakan semoga arwah ditempatkan bersama orang-orang yang terpilih dikalanganNya. Al-fatihah.

shniza said...

Salam..Al-Fatihah..semoga rohnya ditempatkan di kalangan orang2 yang solehah amin....and be strong dear..

Related Posts with Thumbnails