Monday 14 June 2010

Life is...

full of challenges...for me! I can't reveal the predicament now, but I have faith that God will not give us something that we can't handle...and I really wonder what wisdom lies in this whole thing....I have been through a lot, maybe one day I might share, but this one...wow.....I just pray that we have strength to overcome it .......

Here are the cakes of last week...." Our Star Bobby"....Devil's Food Chocolate Cake for the acclaimed pianist Bobby Chen who is in town performing, who is celebrating his 33rd birthday on Tuesday...
Thank you Sham, my quirky lovely and full of wisdom friend!
And this quirky cake is for my friend in Regulatory....thank you Nisa'.
And this is waht I got from Lina for baking Congo Bars...I loike this tote!
Congo Bars for Lina, thanks Lina!
Vanilla cupcakes for sweet Aisyah, thank you mama Zira!
"Happy Birthday Abang Sayang", thank you Rosmarini!
All time favorite Carrot Cake with Walnuts, Raisins and Cream Cheese , thank you Idrina and Farrah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so love the two tier cake! Lovelinessensational!

Baking in My Little Kitchen said...

Wah..Yati..tahniah..bertambah cantik deco dan dah buat kek bertingkat lagi..

KG said...

Wiz,
the inspiration is always from you!

KG said...

kak izan,
you apa kurangnya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails