Friday 10 September 2010

Salam Lebaran...


It is past one in the morning...I dosed off after iftar, my body couldn't take any more chores, my head was heavy, I need a rest.......and that was about 9 pm.....then, I woke up to the sounds of fireworks and realised that I have not made my beryani!

MIL and FIL arrived from Ayer Baloi, BIL left some Murtabak S'pore on the dining table, there were also Dodol, homemade from Mak Mah Kurus (who has been making my kurung johor ever since I got married to this family!).....now I have cooked the beryani, and am taking a hot shower before I take the next few hours of sleep before welcoming the pagi Shawal.....

I have not achieved much this Ramadhan, in terms of my Tarawikh and other internal soul cleansing...so, it so sayu that Ramadhan is leaving me, I can only pray that I will have a chance to welcome it again next year, inshaallah......

So, sempena hari baik bulan baik ni, I'd like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri fellow bloggers and readers, friends...Maaf Zahir dan Batin....if there had been terkasar bahasa, terguris hati, orders that I couldn't fulfill (there must be reasons behind them, I sincerely hope you understand), and the treats yang kurang berasa or not satisfiable to your palate...saya minta maaf......marilah kita berdoa agar kita dapat bertemu jodoh dengan Ramadhan and Shawal next year, inshaallah......
 

8 comments:

Rima said...

Lagu Sepasang kurung biru - the only song that makes me feel sedih.. banyak kenangan .. Hv a good Eid KG.. salam to ur family!

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Yani,
EID MUBARAK to you and yours....purrr....meow!

LifeBloom said...

Salam Aidil Fitri dearest! InsyaAllah lets all doa that we will meet Ramadhan next year ...ameen ya rabbal al-ameen.

KG said...

Indeed Rima! salam Aidil Fitri to you too!

KG said...

Cat! Selamat Hari Raya...are you back in town?

KG said...

Zura,

Inshaallah, kita doa the next ramadhan will be better than this year kan!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Selamat Hari Raya KG,

you marah tak kalau I mintak resepi nasi briyani you ? :)- this is one very sheepish smile... hahahha

KG said...

cik puan kamil, tqs for droppingby..i dah tinggal comment at your blog :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails