Monday 11 October 2010

The Week of 10.10.10....

A cutting cake that went all the way to Melaka for a lovely bride Elly. Thank you Elly!
Zura, my "lost and found" primary school friend ordered this for her makan-makan yesterday...
I took the honour of baking Dorie Greenspan's Chocolate Chocolate Cupcake for Zura....and for me!
Zura also ordered this Carrot Cake....and all the cakes flanked my Sugarpaste's Sifu's masterpiece cake on the dessert table.....that really made my day!
Of course what's a weekend without loads of Congo Bars...thank you Kak Zaine and Noni!
And Devil's Food Chocolate Cake...thank you Aisyah and Noni. Noni would have left for Haj by the time this entry is published. 

I have been having very stressfull days in the office ever since I returned to work from the Raya break, so baking really help soothe the ache and pain here and there...Have a productive week ahead peeps! 

10 comments:

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Yani,
Oohh...that looks so delicious. Nak sikit!!!! My birthday is still a looooong way off though. purrr...meow!

wiz said...

Yanie, I masih rasa tak seronok sebab tak bump into you the other day. Tapi rasa tak seronok itu terubat lepas menikmati kek2 air tangan you. The choc kek tu, rasa mcm choc kek yg slalu kita buat tu jer. But sebab you buat dia jadi syiokkkk!

Edi said...

love the way u cut the strawberries tu jadi bulat bulat sekeping sekeping. hehe

and rajinnya kak yani bubuh the congo bars sekeping sekeping dlm papercups lining..

i guess that's the therapeutic part eh? :)

take care and hope the stressful parts of your working days will go off soon! kabushhh!

btw i love your manik2 pink kecik kecik tu. beli kat BWY ke? i x pernah jumpe area shah alam nie..

LifeBloom said...

Thanks Yani & Wiz for coming - truly honored and made my day !!

Rima said...

Patut lah u keep on saying u busy banget but kan if stress tu semua hilang waktu u membaking .. ok lah jugak kan..

Dah lama tak buat si devil chocolate cake.. windu pulak! hehe

KG said...

cat...baliklah nnti aunty jamu!

KG said...

wiz....hmmm tulah...tapi dekat dihatikan kan!

KG said...

edi...i guess so, nnti dtg rumah singgah i beri the manik manik!

KG said...

zura lifebloom.....my pleasure always!

KG said...

rima....i hv tro double my baking and follow your footstep baru ok kot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails