Wednesday 3 November 2010

KG meets Rima!

I've only know her recently, through her food blog ....She inspired me to bake kek lapis...she inspired me to make macarons....so, on Sunday when I knew she was in town I decided that we have to meet...on Monday for coffee during lunch...but I was called for a meeting, so our coffee session had to be cancelled.

Then , I looked at my schedule again, for Tuesday...looked clear, so....I decided to go for some time off from work in the morning.....dropped by my office to check my emails or any other matters and ciao...off to Concorde to get Rima....we were going to Bake With Yen in "the area" in Chow Kit....fun...good fun!

And...Rima....what can I say, the exotic looking, petit lass....we share the same mulut....MURAI....pot pet pot pet....it's as if we were debating, fighting who'd speak first muahahaha...like Rima said macam cacing kepanasan...yes, we hit it off the minute we saw each other, macam dah lama kenal!

We spent a good hour in Bake With Yen, bought stuff (of course!!), yang dah ada pun beli lagi!! After that I whisked her off to Mak Jah Corner for coffee and some kueh mueh melayu...we spoke about food, butter, Rima gave me loads of tips in between, gossip about people, talked about our children and our eyeliner (MAC!), cake pans we spoke about everything...ah...wished we had more time....what made my day...Mak Jah didn't believe that I have 6 children looking at my appearance, and Rima was one of my daughter! Ha ha...okaylah you can call me Mommy Rima!

Tanpa kusedari it was already 12, and I have to head back to the office, and Rima had to check out.....I sent Rima back to Concorde and glide the car slowly to Menara.......you can see my muka excited whilst with Rima here :KG meets Rima!

Next up will be Opera Cake Rima!

5 comments:

Rima said...

woweeee mommy .. next time kita duk lama lama and cerita panjang ok.. and yes "that area" pic is in my folder muahahha

Ty for taking the time off.. was good fun.. take care babe!

Edi said...

'that area' tu mcm tau je.. hehehehhee....

kak yani, u anak 6 pun mcm anak dara, mana tak terkejut mak jah tu! i baru baca entry u psl macarons tu.. adoii.. i can never catch up with u!

Mrs & Miss Vanilla said...

Syok nya, kan seronok kalau kita boleh join sekali...

Murni...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Bilah lah I nak jumpa you pulak Kak Yani...

- Myra

KG said...

Rima, edi, Murni, Myra....mari kita jalan ramai ramai!

Related Posts with Thumbnails