Monday 29 April 2013

A New Journey Begins....


Good morning peeps! Sorry for the very long silence...I have been very busy in the office and of course in the kitchen. My growing up kids also are demanding more attention....thank god for hubs who does the kids ferrying to extra classes and the laundry still! I take care of the kitchen and cleaning of the house. Even then, hubs organised my baking stuffs last weekend!


I have been trying new recipes, however, have not had the time to put them here. And, since I will be my own boss from 1.7.2013, I have rolled out a few new projects to keep me busy when I don't have a full time employment and to refill my pockets, haha..


....so, I have started a series of baking classes at several baking studios such as at the Dessert Table, KelasKek.com and Sugarflours.....all classes are on Saturdays till the end of May. I will rest in June to plan and prepare for orders in July since Ramadhan is starting on 7.7.2013 and classes will continue in September after Eidul Fitri, inshaallah!



...from the classes that I conducted so far, I have had fun sharing what I know and meeting new beautiful people. They came from everywhere, near and afar (Terennganu, Seremban and Brunei) and my youngest student was Mariam who's only 15...she knew what she wanted to do after her formal education and I salute her for this! So, here's the schedule for the upcoming classes:

11.5.2013 - Sweet and savoury Tarts and crumbles - Kelaskek.com, Puchong

18.5.2013 - Rainbow Cake, Red Velvet Cake, Macarons - The Dessert Table, Mutiara Damansara

19.5.2013 - Premium Choccolate Cakes - The Dessert Table, Mutiara Damansara

25.5.2013 - Rainbow Cake, Red Velvet Cake, Macarons - Sugarflours, Bangi



....and I have started using my dslr again after I fell in love with the candidness of my smarphone camera, hehe....and I hope to oblige more cake orders after this....have a brilliant polling week ahead peeps!

xoxo yani thekitchenguradian

1 comment:

Tertúlia da Susy said...

Adorei estes bolinhos, fantásticos, kiss
Susana

Related Posts with Thumbnails