Monday 12 March 2012

Macaron Day


Hi beautiful"Mac" people! I have been away from MacTweet challenge for quite sometime due to work commitments and orders...but I wouldn't want to miss this challenge..http://mactweets.blogspot.com/2012/02/mac-attack-27-macaron-day.html . Yeay!!

To me this month's challenge is very special! I learnt and improved my macaron making so much after I started following Mactweet...bravo!...so for this special occasion, I have created last weekend the macaron flavours that I consider as my classics!

...hence, I made Vanilla Bean, Hazelnut with Nutella Ganache, Pistachio with Lemon White Choc Ganache, David Lebovit's Double Choc and Illy Coffee and Caramel Buttercream macarons. To me David Lebovit's Choc Macaron recipe is simply the best! ...and I have been using Jill's Macaron recipes for my macarons, by tweaking here and there, tqs a million Jill!

...and tqs so much Jamie and Deeba for having this blog for all of us to meet and learn and thing a two about macaron making:p





9 comments:

wiz said...

I think, everyday is a macaron day for you Yanie. Love love love the colours.

Jamie said...

Gorgeous!!! Absolutely gorgeous! I was just planning on making mine but now I feel like I could never do as well as you. Stunning. I wish I could taste one of each. I too was going to do a selection of flavors and if your post hasn't frightened me from trying it has inspired! So happy to have you back baking with us!!!

Lora said...

These are so perfect and wow on te flavors.

Unknown said...

Wow such a lovely selection of flavours. Amazing

Nana @ Muo said...

Yani,the macarons so yumilisious... thanks a lot....

Anonymous said...

Wow, lots of lovely macarons. All the flavors and colors look like a rainbow of deliciousness!

Deeba PAB said...

Can you adopt me? These are the most wonderful way to celebrate Macron Day. You are an inspiration KG. Hopefully one day I shall make macs like you! Thank you for brining these beauties to MacTweets!

Kate @ FoodBabbles said...

Oh my goodness! SO many wonderful flavors!! What a beautiful job. Happy Macaron Day!

leslie said...

Dear Yani, i tried making macarons for 17 times and all failed (no feet mainly), until i come to your blog and saw your tips (especially the one on drying outside the oven door) ... it's really HARD to bake macarons in humid asian countries right??? after reading i got inspired and tried again and VOILA~ IT FINALLY WORKED!!!! I wanna thank you so much for sharing unselfishly! I'm so happy when i saw the feet in the oven... i just wanna scream and jump up n down! Thanks again!!! - Leslie (singapore)

Related Posts with Thumbnails