Friday 23 March 2012

New Opportunities!


Pink Ruffle Hantaran Cake for Myza....I got her date mixed up, and so as not to disappoint her and myself, the cake was sent after solat Suboh before the function that was at 10 am!. Tqs Myza!

......it's time that I break some news! I have been saying lately that I have a few new opportunities coming my way, and this is one of them.... From April until the next six months I will be seconded to the Company's Group Legal team. 

When first asked by my boss if I wanted to go, I had mixed feelings...I loved doing what I'm doing at work...and I also love my baking hideout at nights! But I knew if I took this opportunity, I might not be able to oblige my orders, or even my leisurely baking...work is your life at the Group level! But then, if I didn't take this opportunity, I do not know when such opportunity would come again!  


A cake as a gift for her in laws, tqs Sazlinda for this order! And tqs for reading my blog!

....so, with much sadness I wish to say that I will not be taking any orders from April onwards, I will oblige those orders that I have already confirmed. If I could I would be taking orders again, but let me first plunge into this new life, new routine, I couldn't imagine how I would be if I couldn't bake, hehe!

...hmmm...some news to chew over the weekend....I will be going for a Roses Class with Anissa this Sunday and a photography workshop next weekend....but uncertainties of what I would do next in terms of my career...I'll cross the bridge when I got there! Happy weekend you alls :p  

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Go girl, u can do all the baking and taking orders when you retired from your job nanti, focus and focus...tahniah.

3E said...

Congrates Kak Yani,
All the best to you!

Mrs & Miss Vanilla said...

I am sad already..... but if it's for the better, then I wish u all the best...

ROYAL JESTER said...

Ala..six months je..Focus on that and come back with a BANG!

ummisara said...

alamak kak yani...nanti i couldnt feast my eyes reading ur wonderful cakes & bakes pics.

tapi apapun...tahniah...insyallah setiap yang datng tuh ada kebaikannya.... go girl!

Zatil said...

Congrats Kak Yani..i will sure be visiting here like always for inspirations :)

Edi said...

congrats kak yani!
takpelah settle dulu dgn schedule baru at work then u can start to bake again... all the best and cepatla upload gamba kelas rose tu! hehe

Anonymous said...

Congrats, again, Yani & good luck on this new phase of your corporate life!

fulltime mom

Doreen said...

Salam. Congratulations and wishing you all the best!
Glad I sempat tried your pavlova, mac and victory cake! ;p
Have a good journey being seconded. God bless!

Anonymous said...

thanx kak that cake r awesome...everybody love it...simple but nice-myza

Related Posts with Thumbnails