Thursday 19 July 2012

Ramadhan Kareem...


Assalamualaikum and good afternoon beautiful peeps! Tonight will be the night where the "anak bulan" will be sighted to determine the beginning of fasting month for Muslim in Malaysia....time flies and it is more than half a year that flew and passed by. I have achieved lots this year, of course there have set backs as well....and in terms orders I know I have not fulfilled many requests. I still work full time, and juggling my time between the office, duties at home and bake....there's only so much that I can handle....

So...sempena bulan baik ini, I wish to seek forgiveness from you readers and those who have ordered if I did not mention here, or those orders that I couldn't oblige, or those bakes and cakes that did not satisfy your taste buds, or those emails that I took so long to reply...I am only human!! 

Tonight I will be doing my last orders before fasting starts...I will not be taking any orders for Hari Raya except very few and one that I have committed. I have classes this weekend, but will update you if I could take one or two orders for Raya, after the second week of Ramadhan...

So, let's begin fasting our body and soul, and freshen up ourselves to face the rest of the year, amin!


Buah Binjai, took this photo on the way back to KL last Sunday at one of the gerais near Pekan Sungai Mati, Muar.


...we had kenduri tahlil and doa selamat in Muar last Saturday.

**********************

...here are some bakes that I made some yesterweeks, tqs beautiful friends who have ordered!


Devils's Food Choc Cuppies with Choc Marshmallow Cream, Choc Ganache and Strawberries 
  

Choc Fruitcake wrapped in fondant! 
  

Some macarons.... 


  

....and some more macarons!

Tqs for reading, I have not been making macarons this week due to my faulty oven that i usually use to bake macarons. But, at home the aircond is being installed in the living and dining room (aka my project room) and  a new oven will be installed tomorrow!

xoxo Yani the Kitchen Guardian...

5 comments:

Anie said...

Salam Ramdhan to u too Yani ;) Luv looking at ur macs photos....cantik.

Azlita Aziz said...

Assalamualaikum Yani

Selamat berpuasa dan salam Ramadhan dari ita buat Yani dan keluarga.
Semoga kedatangan Ramadhan pada tahun ini memberikan keberkatan, di berikan kesihatan yang baik agar dapat menjalani nya dengan penuh rasa keinsafan dan kesyukuran..

Selamat menjalani ibadah puasa

Unknown said...

Selamat berpuasa Kak Yani..! Samalah kita, kali ni AZ Gift Baskets 'tutup kedai' jap, padahal waktu ni la selalunya sibuk. In order to achieve some, I have to 'drop' some. :). Take care!
-Millie-

ijayuji said...

Salam ramadhan buat kakak yg sentiasa pemurah dgn senyumannya n sentiasa cantek sepanjang waktuuuu... rinduuuuuuuuuuu sgt2! respect sgt2 dgn hasil seni tgn akak mmg cantikkkkk kalah kedai2 kek, kalau kita berjiran kita lah regular customer akak yg selalu order ehehe... akak sihat? Moga diberi kesiahatn yg baik2 buat akak n family sepanjang bulan ramadhan ni n utk hari2 yg seterusnya jugak insyaAllah!

Outbound di malang said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails