Wednesday 29 August 2012

Step by Step....


Hiya!...guess one has to take things one by one and step by step to get there! Here's the Hantaran Macarons that I finished last night, for collection tomorrow....need to age the filling with the shells, hence, my macs are made about 24 hours earlier. It was Ribena and Salted Caramel in French Buttercream and Passion Fruit White Chocolate Ganache, all my favourites!

...and I made this beauties too last night using the drying technique that I used for the oof-white macarons above....alhamdulillah no cracks nor volcanoes in any of the shells...will fill them tomorrow night....


So, I can say that mac making resumes!....and I took this plunge and registered The Kitchen Guardian...weehoo...look!!! tee heeeee...


...hope this is a tiny step to many, many other bigger steps, what do you think :p

xoxo Yani The Kitchen Guardian...



7 comments:

Zatil said...

CONGRATS Kak Yani!!! That's one BIG step ahead already! Proud of you!

Bwtn, anytime you'll be around shah alam..pls let me know..really want that macs of yours again..plss..

Maizatul said...

Congratulations k.yani.. terliur tgk mac akak-mai

Puteri's territory said...

Congrats Kak Yani!
Your macaroons look really mouth watering, teringin sangat nak order kalau dekat dah lama order dah.

and

Selamat Hari Raya too

Yan said...

OMG!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Lovely news :) All the best to u. I'm sure more big things are coming and looking fwd to reading about them!!!

Royalshoppingarcade said...

Big step to other bigger steps! Nice.Congrats.

NORLYDA YUSOFF said...


Congrate Yani.
Barakallah.

KG said...

zatil, mai, putri, yan, norly, puteri...tankius! you are my pillars!

Related Posts with Thumbnails