Wednesday 15 April 2009

The World Seems Smaller Without My Laptop...

Yes, I have been rather quiet since Wednesday last week...my laptop gave up on me. Actually the laptop doesn't even belong to me...it's my employer's....first, there was problems with the adapter, then, the display went bongkus, then the whole couldn't start at all. And my IT guys couldn't spare me a replacement laptop or desktop....I was totally frustrated....

I had a "technical" workshop in Cyberjaya on the day the mishap took place, so tak terasa sangatlah....then on Thursday...I still didn't hear anything from my IT people....I was bored, so I decided to make noise....and on Friday found an old laptop which I call batu belah batu bertangkup....it's damn heavy, but thank god, it's taking me to doing things that I should be doing....like blogging, he he!!!

The little Muhammad in the oven has started giving me braxton hicks...and I'm only coming to 26 weeks...so that is nature telling me to slow down a bit.....no....my Kitchen Guardian Too blog for ordering desserts will come up as planned ie end on April and my dear Whiz will be coaching me sugar flowers soon.....I can't wait to do that and figurines.....bestnya!

In the mean time, am also harassing my technical guys to settle all contracts in preparation for my leave nanti in July!!! Don't like to leave work not settled when I am not around!

It's been wet but refreshing in KL lately...am not complaining because with a body temperature of two I so lurve the weather now!! Have a brilliant week, can't wait to catch up with you all in this blog world............

6 comments:

tireless mom said...

Dear KG

Baking and learning some more, even at this stage? Terror lah you. Ada baby shower tak ni? If you masak, I nak gate crash.

KG said...

Dear TM,

Am not a party person...cewah...tapi kalau boleh party tak ingat dunia...but nope, there wont be any baby shower but a combo b'day celebration (for Nizar, my son Ib, Superwoamnwannabe's hubby, my hubby) to be held at Mrs N's house (I think), mine included sometime in May...and I'll be baking and preparing a savoury dish...maybe I can hint to Mrs N and invite you to come over!

Anies Azeera said...

Dear KG,

Rajin nye. I am impressed.

I love your profiteroles. If I am in KL, boleh I ambil kelas dari you tak?

aines.

MrsNordin said...

Wah, wah, wah... cepatnya dia buat announcement!

The combo birthday sounds good. Let me think it over, ok?

KG said...

Aines,

Anytime you are coming to KL, tell me, I 'll show you how to make profiteroles....but you trylah, ikut the recipe tt I posted earlier in my blog.

KG said...

Mrs N,

He he he!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails