Friday 23 April 2010

Special announcement....

First and foremost, thank you for all your comments in my previous post, all are invited to enjoy the peaceful and serene time in Ayer Baloi by staying in at our humble other abode, seriously! Just text me or email me, I will arrange for the keys to be delivered to you! You can cook if you want, otherwise just laze around and enjoy the good food from the warungs nearby...I'd rather buy when in Ayer Baloi, they are nicer than my home cooked food!

Secondly, for the next two weeks I will be working from home, as in I will not be in the office, but working online....my maid is taking a holiday for that duration....or longer if she didn't return, he he! Life has to go on as usual, so am not worrying so much about her abscence. In the mean time I'm looking for boidatas, in case my maid goes off for good.

And as for cake orders, I have turned down those for collection on Sunday, sorry, but, am honouring your orders for next week as confirmed. And, for the next weekend, I am still open. I will inform of any hiatus if any that might forbid me from taking orders for the following week, ya...hmm, I just don't know what to expect when she goes off tomorrow, actually, she was supposed to go much later...let me cross the bridge when I get there!

Have a brilliant weekend you all!

12 comments:

Naz in Norway said...

Yani,
You'll do fine without her. I'm sure of that!

Anonymous said...

Of course you will do great without her, but the laundry, the laundry, you hate doing the laundry. Who loves doing the laundry put up your hand, can help me and Yani.

KG said...

naz, tulah i cant imagine how you do it!

KG said...

wiz, yeah, sapa nak buat laundry angkat tangan! he he...i nak ajar hajar gentel fondant nxt week!

kay_leeda said...

Yani,

Yes, cross the bridge when you get there. No point nak pening-pening now. You take it easy okay :)

Stress should lead to more baking. Yes? No?

Mama Huptihup said...

kak yani,

u supermom so im sure u'll do fine :D

Edi said...

hahahaha... funny thing is, I LOVE DOING THE LAUNDRY! *angkat tangan*
i also love to fold the clothes and put them neatly in the drawers. i gives me the sense of 'properness'. i know, ntah hape2 kan....

kak yani, kalau nak i lipat baju, anytime! hihihihi...

KG said...

kay,

dah sampai dah at the bridge...dont think she's coming back, she told my son tt her mom sakit and in hospital...familiar?

KG said...

tqs lyana! but tu kalau i part time mom!

KG said...

edi,
i can see tt from your buttercreams and the letterings on the cakes....sbb tu i tak suka buttercream, kan!but i love to clean the house!

KG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails