Wednesday 12 September 2012

Bad Girl!

...that's me...who's been ignoring this blog...and been using my Iphone a lot these days...you can follow me in Instagram @Osmayanikg, ehehe...

Anyway, I will be leaving across the straits this afternoon for work...and will be meeting Rima, of course! Things have been really hectic since we came back from Raya holidays. This weekend and next will be a breather, but the the kelam kabut will continue in the weeks to come...but alhamdulillah!but, but, but....I have not had the time to try new recipes and the very essence and purpose of this blog is for that huhu.....

...and before I just bury this pictures of the bakes I made, feast your eyes ya....


Devils Food Choc Cake with Luxurious Chocolate Buttercream


Meringue nest for Pavlova


Some french macarons...Salted Caramel, Dark Choc Ganache and Ribena in French Buttercream


I couldn't remember how many Red Velvet Cakes I made!


Some Red Velvet Whoopie Pies, too!


The comots letterings for Ain Eva's, taste of the cake not affected ya!


Made this for my Red Velvet addict cousins Lyn and Jordan hehe!


250 Red Velvet cupcakes!


Classic bakery style Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream


Some more macarons!


I made a few Choc Pavlovas, gungy chewy...ahhhh choclotae heaven!

Thank you Azlinda, Kak Puteri, Ain Eva, Datin Hazira, Lyn, Aunty Buntat, Kak Ana, Puspa for all this orders:p


...and not forgetting the first macaron book that got me hooked on macaron making and eating!

See you next week, inshaallah, have a healthy and happy weekend! I will be going back to see my Tok Yam in Baling via Penang on Saturday morning.

xoxo Yani, The Kitchen Guardian




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow cantik nye kek tu semua. Kalau le dpt...

Related Posts with Thumbnails