Wednesday 8 December 2010

Bakes and Cakes

I have been busy and lazy (as well...ah well, think this is allowable at this time of the year, when everyone else is on holiday, but I'm still slogging at work and in the kitchen!), hence, the quietness and no reply of your comments.....thank you for support, wonderful people! Here are the bakes and cakes of last week and yesterweek....
Thank you Zira and Huda for this order! Congo Bars!
Moist Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese, Chocolate Ganache and Fresh Strawberries...thank you Zira! This is her childrens' favourite!
If only I can have this real thing for my birthday! Oreo cake wrapped in fondant! Thank you Lorina!
Yellow and Pink Macarons for Hanini's hantaran. Feedback that I got from her was that there were ants (?, from my car?) and the shells cracked quite easily...I insisted on returning her money, she refused, I will send her some macarons to make up for this! Thank you Hanini!
Fruit cake wrapped in pale pink fondant, ordered by my Mak Long (she does hantaran!). Thank you Mak Long!
 My all time favourite...Victoria Sandwich Cake, ordered by Idzan. I couldn't take her order for a cutting cake and she ordered this instead, thank you Idzan....waiting for your macarons order! 
 Putih and merah for hantaran, thank you Huda!
Chocolate Macarons with Chocolate Ganache, Rasberry Swiss Meringue Buttercream and Strawberry Swiss Meringue Buttercream, thank you SHP, my Amber Chia!
Moist Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Ganache and Rasberry Swiss Meringue Buttercream, thank you Nik!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Semua pun best!!!!! Kudos to you Yani!

KG said...

tqs wiz...tengoklah siap cikgu dia :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails