Wednesday 22 December 2010

Super Busy, But Please Bear With Me!

Pecan Macarons with Maple Swiss Buttercream

It's the time of the year, where people in my corporation would utilise their budget, hence, them scrambling for project approvals , hence, contract documents, hence ME....rushing and squeezing my already tight schedule to meet their deadline! Also, it's the time of the year where people mate, bertunang, nikah kahwin, be merry have parties and celebrate...hence me and my oven.......
Macarons with Chocolate Ganache, Strawberry Swiss Buttercream, French Pastry Cream and Strawberry Sunquick Macarons...thank you Hana!

I will update soon...yes those recipes, those classes, those friendship! XOX

2 comments:

baincardin said...

Jom layan 'Part 4' plak. ngeeee....^_^

tireless mom said...

Dah terror betul you buat macarons Yani

Related Posts with Thumbnails