Thursday 24 February 2011

Rose Macarons

I am having a very hectic schedule both at work and in my kitche at home! And this is a bit overdue, but am still in the nick of time to just post this on mac-attack-16-macs-are-in-air ! Both my hubby and me are not creatures of Valentines' Day...hey...Valentine is an everyday affair for us...woot! But making Rose Macarons...hmmm.....
I came back from work last night and thought I'd better catch this opportunity with MacTweet by whipping some Rose Macarons...have always wanted to do this using dried rose petals...but all I have available was Rose Essence....so...I added a few drops of Rose Essence while whipping the meringue, and decided that White Chocolate Ganache with a hint of Rose, by adding a teaspoon of Rose Essence would be a perfect combination for this macaron!
....and the result...voila...a divine sweet romantic Rose Macarons!....I went to bed last night with the smell of roses...hmmm....

5 comments:

Royalshoppingarcade said...

ahh...divine!when will i get to taste your macaron pulak.hmm...next week?masa you nak pass Shaun's cake. dia taknak cuppies, he wants cake.later!

Anonymous said...

These are just pink perfection! Romantic and rosy.

Tina said...

Yani, these are the sweeeetest thing ever!! love 'em!!

Anonymous said...

Your rose macarons look so dainty and delicious! Looking forward to more of your macs on MacTweets.

nurmisnan said...

lovely rose.. i loike..

Related Posts with Thumbnails