Tuesday 11 January 2011

Bakes and Cakes

Now it's time for me to say thank you to you!
 Blackberry and Hibiscus, Almond and Chocolate Macarons, thank you Aisyah!
Red Velvet Cake...thank you Jihan!
Devil's Food chcocolate Cake...thank you Aida, June!
Special request for Pecan and Green Tea Macarons with Maple French Buttercream, Choc GAnache and Peanut Butter Filling...thank you Lina, thank you Noni!  
Hazelnut, Vanilla, Lady Grey and Red Velvet Macarons with Salted Caramel Buttercream, Maple French Buttercream and Cream Cheese Fillings...thank you Gina!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Yani, the last photo is sooo sooo gorgeous!! masya-Allah!! tak berkelip mata tengok!! I lurrrrve the colours!!

KG said...

tina...i wurve the lady grey and red velvet macs and salted caramel....ahhhh...i nak cari baju raya kaler ni :p

Madam Tai Tai Again said...

Yani, which ones are which ones ah? I curi-ed one from the box. It was the chocolate-colored shell. What flavour is that? Yummy!

I think esok I will curi another one before sending them off to the hospital. Which color is the one with the cream cheese filling? Sounds interesting so i want to try out.

~MZee~ said...

You are sooo making me drooollllll...

Aisyah Pahmi said...

Salam aunty Yani. I can't even begin how touched I was when Khadijah gave me the red velvet cake! :')
it was soooo sedap ok! thank u so much! nnt nak raid ur kitchen with u when if boleh ehehe. insyaAllah

Related Posts with Thumbnails