Monday 10 January 2011

Umar Turns 8

It was Umar's birthday on Saturday, but the boys had a full day of extra-curricular activities, so we celebrated his birthday yesterday. Furthermore, Yusof was returning home from Yemen yesterday and my mak ayah and hubby's cousins came to see Yusof.....
I thought Umar or rather the kids would have had enough of my cakes, so, I ordered this cuppies from Buttercream Genious! The kids loved them, and I especilly loved the deco...I can never achive the same deco!
Happy Birthday Umar, another avid reader after Khadijah!
Umar and his cousin and Ibraheem...
A glimpse of Yusof at the arrival hall....he is more matured and changed (a bit)...but alhamdulillah!

I did a lot of baking this weekend, and will post some recipes soon, bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Umar and welcome home Yusuf!

It was nice of you to order from Edi. Yes she is the buttercream genious!

KG said...

wiz, nanti i order bday cake i dari you...nak fondant punye!

Rima said...

Happy bday Umar and good job Edi.. i dont think i can do that kinda deco too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails