Friday 21 January 2011

Lapis Durian......apakah!!??

Got hubby to get me some durians for a baking project.......but the smell of durians....ahhhh, am totally averse to durians! Since I couldn't tahan anymore and with hubby pestering me...I made this Lapis Durian!
I used the same basic recipe  to make Lapis Cempedak , but subsituted 250g of durian flesh blkended with 1/4 tin of condensed milk....I halved the recipe, as we were rushing to take the kids to visit our neighbours in the zoo...my house is opposite the Zoo Negara you see!
And the result....the taste....voila! Even someone who loathes durian had a liking!! The creamy taste of durian actually blended in with the whole batter and there were none of that "want to throw up" smell of durian at all! Of course hubby loved it beyond words! 
.....and now I regretted not making a full batter! Think everyone would love this!

4 comments:

Tina said...

yani, it looks great!! pada muka orang yang eksyen kunun diet!! hah!! LOL... next time!!

MrsNordin said...

Nak ORDER!! I'm serious!! When can you do another one?

KG said...

tina, mrs n....nxt time!

Shal said...

I tried ur resepi and the whole family loves it. Duaorg ckp mcm makan durian, my bro siap kata wahh kalau nk bwk naik flight pun boleh ni x kantoiiii hahaksss thanks for the wonderful recepi btw i pkai durian musang king kelasss...

Related Posts with Thumbnails