Thursday 17 December 2009

My Goals and Maal Hijrah...

Pheww...what a lovely year I had this year! And looking back, I think I have accomplished quite a bit this year!! One of the reason why having goals are very important for me!

I remember for the past few years, I sort of "forgot" to have any goals or set my mind to anything, so, I just breathed on (alhamdulillah) as the days goes by...but this year was different. Of course there are still a few things not achieved, but am happy...

Happy, to have the khudrat to beranak to baby no 7...Muhammmad!

Happy, to have picked up baking and am dreaming of opening Kitchen Guardian's Baking Shed one day, yeah, one day....target location, Superwomanwannabe's house next door...Shila are you reading??!! Next will be to master sugarcraft and explore more signature dishes....sooon! Sapa nak rasa!

Happy, to have new friends aka blogger friends yang tuhan temukan...they are really really gorgeous people...your life is made more vibrant and colourful with them!!

Happy, to have my St Nicks looking for me...and terasa malu jugak....ish sombongnya Yani! But am making up girls, I am...

Happy, to have accomplished for my kids, anak-anak yang solat I tak payah remind...but sekali sekala kena tegur jugak...

Happy, that four of my older children are going to school...and am able alhamdulillah to put them in the school that I wish!

Happy, that my husband is happy with me...I think...but I think he wants more s*x than food these days...ha ha...am a Kitchen Guardian, what do you expect!!

Alhamdulillah, happy that I am still breathing...there is so much more to accomplish next year!

Salam Maal Hijrah everyone....xox Yani Kitchen Guardian!

5 comments:

Mama Huptihup said...

salam maal hijrah kak yani!

Kak Ezza@makcik Blogger said...

Yani

Nampak tak akak dah angkat tangan nak rasa dulu masakan u...

Masa kat atas AS tower tu, Naz tunjuk kan St nicks..laa..kesian nya..dah tinggal kenangan but bangunan nya masih ada lagi...sedih kan....

Suami akak cakap,kalau nak suami sayang..apa dia nak bagi jer...hahahaha...u faham kan !!!!
Melalut pulak makcik ni....

Selamat menyambut tahun baru maal hijrah to u and yr family...

MrsNordin said...

Hee.. hee... he want *S* than Food, huh? Should make that your goal for next year!

Cilantro said...

Yani,

yes, I agree with MrsNordin hahaha... Hope you achieve more goals and have a great 2010!

Formerly known as Superwomanwannabe! said...

yani

Please do give him what he wants so that he wont be so grumpy at the office ha ha ha!

Also, the house is yours for the asking.

And , jab and I want to invest in your business. you control 100% management. Ok tak?

Related Posts with Thumbnails