Monday 28 December 2009

Some cakes...

There is so much to tell, but, this chest is really heavy...it's only been about 10 days in Muharram, but the challenges that I have encountered make me feel like it's already years...I need some time to compose myself, but let me post the pics of the cakes that I made, in order that I don't slack in this department...
These were supposed to be cookie monsters, but the chocolate ganache that I made to resemble the mulut cayarq...so nampak macam hantulah pulak! Thank you Zira for your countless support, this one is for his son's Nadzmi's birthday.
Noni is a silent reader in Setiawangsa, chocolate cuppies with chocolate ganache ordered for makan-makan...thank you Noni.
Vanilla cuppies, also ordered by Noni.
Chocolate cuppies with buttercream topping oredered by Linda for her nephew's katam Quran. Thank you Linda.
Vanilla cuppies as a gift for her friend's engagement, ordered by Amelda, thank you Amelda.
Vanilla cuppies for khatam Quran, also ordered by Linda, thank you Linda.
Vanilla cuppies ordered by Amelda, also as a gift for her friend's hantaran, thank you Amelda.
Something for the kids, ordered by Linda, thank you Linda..
These were ordered by Aisyah, for her friend Tyqa's birthday.
It was indeed a very busy time for me, but I like:-)

1 comment:

DrSam said...

Lovely looking cupcakes, I bet the taste must be very good too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails