Thursday 17 December 2009

St Nicks' oh St Nicks'.....

Oh well, what can I say...my life is really beautiful with all these beautiful people around me! This lunch was another spur of the moment kind of thing arranged by our all the time organiser Serena! Vickie lived in Melbourne, Australia and she was back for a short holiday. We received a message from her via FB and all who could make it decided we had lunch with Vickie yesterday!As usual, I made it my best to join this gathering...it's payback time for me, for my guilt for being absent from these lovely girls when I was in school. More so, because they were the ones who have looked for me via FB or any other channels....these are true friends, very rare and very precious!!
It was also my first time meeting Cynthia and Suhaini, apart from Vickie, after all this years...
And, what I can say is that we haven't changed but all had to brave through very diverse circumstances.....fate!
Look at me letting of my steam.....I'm truly blessed...
Norita......
Cynthia and Serena....
The diva...Jini and Cynthia....
Norita and Jini...

With another St Nicks just flewn in from the land far far away, there'll be another St Nicks' moment sooon! Love you all girls!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails