Thursday 3 December 2009

An Update!

These are works that I'd like to add to my resume of baking...it has been long overdue, but only I know how I am challenged by time...anyway folks enjoy this before I add more photos of cakes and my life soon..... A plaque that I did for Razlyn's mom's birthday, this went on top of a brownie, Opah's favorite! Thanks Razlyn.
My first attempt at fondant cake, no I didn't use homemade sugar flowers as I was short on time as I had to do another batch of cupcakes with sugar flowers on them. These were ordered by Cik Su, my SIL's youngest sister and her tunang. The cake and the cupcakes went all the way to Pasir Mas Kelantan! The cake beneath the fondant was Victoria Sandwich! Thanks Cik Su, nanti untuk majlis nikah saya buat yang lebih molek!
Chocolate mud cake with chocolate ganache for Zira, my pelanggan setia...thanks Zira!
Profiteroles, the craze of Aini's children! Thanks Aini!

8 comments:

Kak Ezza@makcik Blogger said...

Subhanallah...Masyaallah..

Sabor sabor malcik Zah oiiii....

rasa macam nak colek jer kat screen pc ni coklat coklat coklat tu...waaaaaa....

Kak Teh said...

adoi maaaaaak, that is so mouthwatering! anyway yani, tolong email kak teh sat. ada hal sikit. hal bisnes.

Baking in My Little Kitchen said...

Tahniah Yani...dah menjadi & cantik fondant cake tu..

Anonymous said...

Yanie, after today's visit I'm sure you will have more lacey cake pictures up here soon. Can't wait!

KG said...

Kak Ezza...wait for the next makcik blogger meetg ye!

KG said...

Kak Teh...am excited am excited!!

KG said...

KAk Ezan, still have a looooong way to go, tapi alhamdulillah!

KG said...

Wiz, yup hav etried, tapi tak leh boh pic lagi...wait until the majlis is over I show you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails