Tuesday 5 May 2009

What are friends for......



I must thank Zura LifeBloom a million for the above orders...for
the trust and faith that she has in me in making the above for her mom's birthday. 25 vanilla cupcakes with buttercream topping and 25 carrot cupcakes with cream cheese topping covered with fondant and sugar flower and one teddy topper...Thank you also to wiz of wizcakes for the carrot cake recipe which I have altered a bit by adding baking powder and buttermilk...but I loved this recipe!!
Last but not least, thank you Zura for the long lost friendship now rekindled after attending Safura's DivinelyDelicious cooking classes....pray that we won't be far apart after this.....Zura and Saf.....thank you for being you!!!

4 comments:

Mama Huptihup said...

huhu jelesnya...satlg i nak try buat yg resepi u bg tu...errrr tp u x hbq teloq berapa bijik?

MHB said...

wow... you are sooo terer one...

love the cuppies, they're pretty and sweet. well done!!

LifeBloom said...

KG - they were so beautiful and some guest sampai takut nak makan LOL...One of the best things that happened to me was to regain our "lost" friendship which started years ago in a place where Pavillion now stands :-D..Masa I kecik pun I admired your brilliance in Ugama...siap nak jadi terror like you..Sememangnya you terror!

KG said...

lyana,
2 large eggs..

MHB,
I also very admire yr work...bilalah kita boleh jumpa?Pi satu class baking kot!

LifeBloom,
Makan aje, nanti buat lagi!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails