Tuesday 19 January 2010

Change....

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately, I have....and I think I need to "change to grow". And it's amazing when you talk to yourself in this manner, things started to happen...Two weeks ago I was assigned to represent my company for a KL Bar Legal Career Fair, and next to my company's booth was the big oil company's booth where Tireless Mom is. I decided to jalan-jalan and visited that booth and, guess what, I was interviewed on the spot and was asked to submit my CV. I have done so, and waiting for some positive feedback....

Then, last week, my company's Syariah consultant dropped by my office. He is attached to one international university near my house! I asked him about furthering my studies in Syariah Law, he suggested I embark on reading Master and PhD in Communication and Islamic Financing, hmm, both caught my deep interest!

And last night, my old friend, neighbour and Superwomanwannabe toyed with the idea of a book cafe, while I want to raise enough money to take over her house to transform the ground floor into my kitchen and studio.....wow! There are so many interesting things in store, I just have to jump into them!

Now, I have to decide and make sure they gel together and hit it!

10 comments:

Kak Ezza@makcik Blogger said...

semuga semua yang di impikan menjadi kenyataan....rezeki tu..

MHB said...

wow.. law of attraction at work there!! you go for it, girl!! don't let anyone stop ya!! all the best from me!!

Shahieda said...

You can do it Yani! Sayang is currently busy with a MBA in Islamic finance & Banking, I had a look at his assignments. It's very interesting! I'm considering doing it online though :)

mamasita said...

Wow KG..I'm speechless..you're very clever and admirable..you'll definitely achieve great success in your future endeavors..no doubt about that..

Azfa said...

Kak Yani,
GO FOR IT!!!

Cheers,
Kakak

KG said...

Kak Ezza, MHB, Mamasita, Azfa, thank you very much, doakan ya! Now the tricky part to part all the puzzles together....

Shaheida, come herelah and study with me!

Shahieda said...

Don't put ideas in my head lah! Hee hee!!

Unknown said...

Wow bestnya! I definitely believe i the law of attraction too..though I sometimes try my very best to avoid the not-so-good attraction but yea sometimes that happens too :P
You nak transform lower level jadi kitchen & studio? What an exciting plan! That, I really need :D
-Millie- *bukan Hanz ler he hee*

LifeBloom said...

Knowing you...you will accomplish ALL - for Allah SWT is the great provider and shall grant blessings ro those who help themselves...InsyaAllah. Will pray that your dreams will come trus :D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails