Tuesday 1 March 2011

Running Like A Headless Chicken...

Yes, that's me...the new BOD approvals just came in, and that means new procurement contracts for me to prepare....at home am burning midnight oil ( and you know I loveeee to sleep...can imagine what I have been missing , hehe) to oblige the Milkadeal orders....not a tsunami but enough to keep my schedule full and of course those other confirmed orders....no, I'm not complaining, it's just that I have limited time to update my blog and try new recipes.....but most important of all...I'm happy...and the peeps I met from the redemption of the vouchers...they are such gem! Thank you!

In the mean time enjoy a piece of Congo Bar......thank you Muzal!
...and a Macaron...thank you Suriana....selamat bertunang....
Thank you for reading peeps! I will reply your comments and emails as soon as I can!

3 comments:

Edi said...

i feel u KG.. i'm not that busy but i'm TIRED! and this week's been crazy with orders.. huhu.. not complaining tho.. i'm just.. tired... Zzzz...

Anonymous said...

Kg and Edi! tired means you are living it! Go go go girls!

Edi said...

kak wiz... Zzzz....

Related Posts with Thumbnails