Thursday 30 August 2012

Erti Kemerdekaan....


...just realised that tomorrow cuti and it's 31st August Merdeka Day...eheh, all I know is I have to bake lots for my orders on Saturday and Sunday lol! ... and I got this book delivered by MPH Online, so I thought my real merdeka would be to rid off my boss ...boleh kah! Freedom is to be able to dictate what I do with my time, right! So, getting this book is just in the knack of time...I shall read it over the weekend. This is another title from Richard Branson's Virginity series! Earlier I read his Screw It Let's Do It!


..I made this cakes last night, 2 half recipes Red Velvet Cakes for Umar and Ibraheem's Merdeka Raya class party today. The cake weighs about 1.2/ 1.3 kg each.


...and I made this Sicilian Orange Cakes for a colleague in Maybank...

Guess I won't be blogging from home, I will be baking and delivering cakes and merrying myself with friends and relatives over at Raya open houses and birthday parties!

Merdeka Merdeka Merdeka....let's free ourself :p:p:p

xoxo Yani The Kitchen Guardian

ooooppps...I have not been putting new recipes here, so I realise whoaaaa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails