Friday 21 October 2011

Of Unconditional Love.....

....so, I went for my check up and my pap smear yesterday. The hospital APSH (been coming for my antenatal checks since carrying Yusof! Yusof is now 14) was surprisingly rather quiet yesterday...good, but I spent close to half a day there! I don't particularly like hospitals or going to the hospitals, but I felt relieved(maybe I should'nt be saying this) to hear other people are also having common worries....it was nice meeting Kak Ram, Dr Ashar's PA, and we chatted about our children...the last two years she was sort of struggling with her eldest teenage girl, now in college and doing Dentistry and happy and living calmly! Challenges are now from her second boy....oh boy! Tell me about this...me and my Yusof, tell me about it!Yeah Khadijah has settled down to working hard for her coming SPM, and I need to bring her for her HPV injections, soon...been reminded by Kak Ram time and time again....

...and when I saw Dr Ashar, he too spoke about his son, yikes...this days boys driving without having a driving licence is a normal phenomena...yeah I must use this word, as I don't think it was a normal thing during my days...we drove when pass the driving test, right! Of course we also discuss my on off spotting (i'm menopausal already???nah....), bla, bla, bla and my anti-pregnancy device is due to be taken out next year (after that what happens??)....of course also about boys coming home late at night especially during the weekends.....common thing eh.....and about which school to send the kids to, and whether we have given them enough for them to live on their own....but the thing that made me think hard yesterday was when he said....."I dont know if I'm doing all this for me or for them!"......and there's this thing called unconditional love, especially with your children, what you do becomes secondary...you gave your heart and soul and everything there is to give because of love that warrants no conditions! ...and I said to him, "Doc, you have two, I have six children!".....something to ponder over the weekend about unconditional love, folks.....

Anyway, here's my thank yous to all those lovely peeps...
A 7 inch Victoria Sandwich Cake for Engagement Hantaran....
Some White and Turquoise Blue Macarons.....
...and about 50 pieces Macarons for makan-makan, thank you Aisyah!
Vanilla Cuppies using Creme Fraiche...
and Red Velvet Cuppies, ordered by Maizura, my song bird who's leaving for Haj, soon...my gift for her kenduri doa selamat...
Some Marbled Macarons and some Dusty Rose and Fuschia Macarons...
...and some Red Velvet Cuppies for Elsa, tqs Ely!
...some Macarons for Syamil and Fadzrain and Razlyn...tqs peeps!

.....have a wonderful resting weekend peeps, I will!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whenever I am at war with my two kids and sometimes crying over their mischief, I always think about you who has 6. Move over Nasha Aziz, here's the real supermak!

ninotaziz said...

Not to worry about the numbers, we love them all the same. How are you keeping, otherwise? The cake and macaroons look lovely!

her royal highness said...

eh? Dr Ashar is your doc! Just last month we had a nice chat on his & Dr Jim's balcony overlooking the beautiful KLCC. :) My husband works with MERCY.

Unknown said...

i can never stop feeling amazed at your supermak skill! yes, unconditional love is a skill also :)
and those beautiful kaler.. rasa nak terkam skrin ni!!
p/s: i'll be going for hajj this 30/10.. ampun dan maaf dipinta kak.. mohon halal all your ilmu, cakes & bakes.. will remember u in my do'a, insyaallah..

LifeBloom said...

Thank you dearest Yani :) for the cuppies and Wiz for your orange honey cake :). Love you both.. InsyaAllah will include you both in my doa.

Mrs Plain June: As salam, i will also be flying on 30 Oct insyaAllah will meet you there :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails