Wednesday 16 March 2011

Bakes and Cakes

It's been a while since I said my thank yous here.....I said thank you to those lovely peeps who collected their orders, yeah! I have misplaced my other memory card, so, there were some pics that I couldn't put up here, sorry!...so, before such thing were to happen again, choi, god forbid...here are my thank yous.....
Almond Macarons with Raspberry or Lemon Curd Filling and Hazelnut Macarons with Chocolate Ganache...made some 150 pieces for wedding favours...thank you Elyana!
This had gained much popularity since the Milkadeal deal....thank you Suria Hani, Norsiah!
Almond Macarons with French Pastry Cream, Strawberry Sunquik Macarons with Raspberry Swiss Meringue Buttercream and Blueberry Ganache, thank you Siti! 
Happay Birthday Nana, thank you Vida!
A deal that has now made us friends...Shida ordered this Red Velvet cake for her nephew, the chatty Izz!
Shida also ordered this Macarons....Razlyn and her colleague also got some of this, thank you Shida, thank you Razlyn!

Well! It will be another two weeks and the redemption period for Red Velvet Milkadeal would be over....the whole deal had definitely changed my life...but am looking forward to quieter weekends and concentrate on classes and new recipes and clicking away my camera...woot! thanks for reading peeps!

2 comments:

[siti] said...

thanks for the macs. can't wait to makan tomorrow. hehe.

Ummi to NAJLA,EMRAN & RAFEEQ said...

thang u kak yanie..nice meeting u and we enjoyed the macarons so much


looking 4wrd to order from kak yanie lagu yekss


-elyana-

Related Posts with Thumbnails