Monday 21 March 2011

Khadijah's Journey of Faith...

At the check in counter...Khadijah was leaving for her journey of faith...to perform Umrah ie a mini pilgrimage in Mecca....she left on Friday with my inlaws.....

I was late, managed to see her about 15 minutes before she checked in to the satelite building, I was on leave on Friday, only to be held up with cfo...I drove hurriedly to the airport, almost flying my father's Atos...hmmm...
FIL, Khadijah and MIL...they'll be back next week...in the mean time it feels lonely and quiet without Khadijah at home even though she holes up a lot in her room!
Bye bye...hope she finds hidayah....
I have been left gazing at this late afternoon light.....
...to play with my baking tools...my much loved cake tins...
...and Muhammad to roll and soothe....

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

InsyaAllah, she will come back as a better person.

tireless mom said...

I feel your loneliness dear. I am sure she is thinking and praying hard for mommy and the family.

Zatil said...

It must have been hard letting a dotter away..hope Khadijah is blessed through out her journey..

Kama At-Tarawis said...

a lucky girl she is .. alhamdulillah..

LifeBloom said...

Parting is such sweet sorrow. This journey insyaAllah will mature her spiritually - and bring her closer to Allah SWT. Just yesterday, I overheard on the TV an Ustaz was saying that harta yang berharga adalah anak yang soleh. Ameen.

Edi said...

dont worry kak yani, she'll be a better person and a better daughter. amin...

ummisara said...

kak yani...semoga urusan ur daughter , FIL & MIL dipermudahkan
insyallah.... :)

Anh said...

it will be a great journey for her, inshallah...

KG said...

wiz....inshaallah....

KG said...

yatt...cant imagine when they have their own families...cemana?

KG said...

zatil aka pretty mama....dah pergi baru terasa!

KG said...

kak puteri...inshaallah...

KG said...

lifebloom zura...itulah yg kita hendakkan!inshaallah!

KG said...

edi, inshaallah...

KG said...

edelweiss...inshaallah....

KG said...

anh...inshaallah....and thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails