Tuesday 8 March 2011

Peach Macarons and a Wedding.....

I didn't know...well maybe it was better that way, otherwise I 'd be panicking......and maybe won't be able to produce these macarons! But most of all, my heartfelt thanks to Fiza...for ordering these Peach Macarons with Lemon Curd for the wedding, last Saturday! I have only known Fiza through her blog, and has always been admiring her gorgeous swirl roses in buttercream or fondant, of course I was esctatic when she ordered these macarons...but....to have my humble macarons alongside her beautiful cakes and lovely cookies together with Delectable's wedding cake....I'm flying off the roof now! You can see the post and setting of the wedding reception at here :http://chiquecakes.blogspot.com/2011/03/peach-roses-cupcakes-wedding-cookies.html . Thank you Fiza! Let's do it again...muahs!!!
Almond Macarons with Lemon Curd filling...refreshing!
Fiza's gorgeous wedding cookie, mine as a keepsake....only for a few moment...it was gone almost afterwards, eaten by Hajar! "Chantik mom!", exclaimed Hajar!

9 comments:

Sizuka said...

K.Yani,

the macs are so pretty! congrats! :D

fiza said...

kak yani,

i didnt know too...well it's good for both of us, otherwise i wont be able to pipe those cookies and will be busy worrying about achieving perfection.. ketarq je lebih hehe..anyway, congrats on your beautiful macs! smells gorgeous, i cant stand it, me n hubby had one each.. u gave xtra kan!TQs!

Cookie said...

Salam.
I can't believe this is where i find you!!!
Nurul.
3 clues:
ericsson, singapore, razlyn.
ring a bell?

KG said...

sizuka, wish i cld just laze ard at you place sambil makan....hmmm time time....my greatest challenge!

KG said...

fiza, must come to my house again...boleh borak!!!

KG said...

nurulllllll...i miss you! show yourself phlizz!!

Shahieda said...

Absolutely stunning! I sooooo love those cookies! Ideas..... ideas....ideas!

ROYAL JESTER said...

Kak Yani, the toncit on your macs gone? that's your signature. BUT! You have indeed achieved perfect peaches! Happy as a peach? Of course!

Tina said...

lovely, Yani!

Related Posts with Thumbnails