Wednesday 30 March 2011

Bakes and Cakes

I've been seeing red lately.....since the craze for Red Velvet Cakes! So much so that I'm thinking of getting a Crimson Red lipstick for myself...which is kind of weird as I usually go for muted and earth colours...hahaha!...So, it's Dior Serum de Rouge Lip Treatment no 630 that has been playing in my head...haish!Anyway, here's the cakes and bakes of last week!
16 pieces Red Velvet cuppies, thank you Sherry
This order came from my orang kampung...neighbour almost...in Ayer Baloi..will be getting burasak frm her this Eid, thank you Anom.
Anom also ordered half a recipe of this!
Half a recipe of Devil's Food Choc Cake with Fresh Raspberry French Buttercream and Choc Ganache for Mia Amie, thank you!
Marble Nutella Cake will complete your Sunday tea time! Thank you dear Suhaila and Zira!
Red Velvet Whole Cake, yums! Thank you Nita and Awin!
Of course there were these also...probably the last batch of the Milkadeal redemption...thank you beautiful people!

Catch up with you again, soon!xox

2 comments:

ROYAL JESTER said...

OMG! LOOK AT THOSE GORGEOUS PICTURES. never mind the taste!
my word verif: Tan cium i!hahahahahha
sape la si tan tu ya? SeTAN ke?hahhahaha

Unknown said...

omg Kak Yani...i really adore ur baking la...how i wish m in KL so boleh la join classes kak Yani. Anyway, i follow kak yani ye..:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails